Statement of school aims and objectives
'Aspire, Experience, Achieve'
We want to provide an education that enables our children to:
- Acquire ‘Cultural Capital’ through access to high quality experiences.
- Understand and respect themselves both spiritually and morally as well as appreciating different beliefs, cultures and the world, enabling positive relationships to be formed.
- Develop skills and individual traits that enable them to be ready for their next steps.
- Make informed choices as they prepare for the next step in their education.
- Enjoy learning by developing resilience, natural curiosity, reasoning skills, positive attitudes, imagination and creativity; raising questions of their own.
- Be challenged and engaged.
- Evaluate and reflect on their learning.
- Develop his/her potential by providing equal opportunities for all.
- Live a health-conscious life.
- To develop positive relationships between home, school and the wider community.
Haddon Dene School processes “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school.
We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied with and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office. Please address any enquiries to the Headteacher.
The following information is available to parents on request from the school office with the hyperlinked documents immediately downloadable:
- Academic Performance
- Admissions Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Code of Conduct for All Staff Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Health and Safety Policy
- Images Policy
- Internet Policy
- Non-Discrimination and Inclusion Policy
- PSHCE Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- RSE Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Searching Students and their Possessions Policy
- Staff List
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Ofsted Report November 2017
Please refer to Kent Safeguarding Children Multi-Agency Partnership for further Safeguarding Information.
Haddon Dene Preparatory School is wholly owned by Alpha Schools Holdings Ltd, registered at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ.
The Directors can be contacted on 01494 535 857.