Haddon Dene excels
‘Classrooms are happy places,’ that is one of the many exceptional comments that Ofsted made about our school in the recent inspection.
The formal report vindicates all the hard work that the staff and pupils have put in at Haddon Dene. Other quotes from the November 2017 report state that:
- ‘Pupils enjoy school. They show good attitudes to learning.’
- ‘The headteacher leads the school with energy and total commitment.’
- ‘Children make good progress in both Nursery and the Reception years.’
- ‘Pupils are taught to be confident learners at Haddon Dene. It is clear that pupils enjoy learning and are motivated to do their best.’
- 'Teachers' expectations of behaviour and engagement in learning are high.'
- 'Pupils are motivated to learn and are supported well when they are unsure.'
Visit Haddon Dene to discover the secret to our success.Previous